Thursday, August 10, 2006

News from the frontier

Here's whats latest from our end: Our little darling has been taking a few steps of her own these days. Innu Mummy avale mittathode, shoes okke ideechu nadathi. She is slowly gaining confidence at this important skill. Its really rewarding to watch her. One of these days i'll capture this on video and send it out to y'all.

Meanwhile, why hasn't anyone posted the hotel-keralafornia here? I told you guys its too good to pass up.

I have also been interviewing nannies to look after mol once Mom leaves. I finally decided on one candidate. I'm nervous about this whole thing...hopefully it won't be too bad.

Thats all from me...onnu vallathum post cheyyoo....evide irunnu visheshangal ellaam kekkaan thonnunnu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home