Leave lettersSee , How people write leave Applications. It's murder of English language. But Too Funny. Just Read It. The Leave Applications;) · Infosys, Bangalore: An employee applied for leave as follows:
"Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one-week leave."
· This is from Oracle Bangalore: >From an employee who was performing the "mundan" ceremony of his 10 year old son: "as I want to shave my son's head, please leave me for two days.."
· Another gem from CDAC. Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding: "as I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave.."
· From H.A.L. Administration Dept: "As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave."
· Another employee applied for half day leave as follows: "Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clock and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave"
· An incident of a leave letter: "I am suffering from fever, please declare one-day holiday."
· A leave letter to the headmaster: "As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today"
· Another leave letter written to the headmaster: "As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day."
· Covering note: "I am enclosed herewith..."
· Another one: "Dear Sir: with reference to the above, please refer to my below..."
· Actual letter written for application of leave: "My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".
· Letter writing:- "I am well here and hope you are also in the same well."
· A candidate's job application: "This has reference to your advertisement calling for a ' Typist and an Accountant - Male or Female'... As I am both(!! )for the past several years and I can handle both with good experience, I am applying for the post.