Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hi All
I tried t o write a big Ramayan yesterday and in the process lost all I had written. So here I am again this morning, Sunday morning, trying to write, but the problem is my old brain isn't functioning well and nothing is coming to my fingertips. My little one is pulling her mother's hair, I don't mind as long as it is not my hair (very precious few left).
As 'rain' said we had a nice long chat with Maniammavan and wished happy anniversary. There were three types of Pradhamans, Gothambu, Paalada and Kadalaparippu, wow, what a treat we missed!! Pakkan and D.Rag, you both missed with us here. Anyway, hopefully we will get a chance soon, may be some wedding soon in the family.

That is all for now. Here are some old "Kadam kadha" (riddle) for the younger 'T-Kattiliers' to solve: "Muttathe Cheppinu Adappilla", "Njettilla Vattayila", "Kaala Kidakkum, Kayar Odum", Ittal Pottum English Motta", - I can't remember any more, if it comes to my memory, I will give youmore.
Menawhile, wishing everybody a great wonderful happy week ahead
tata bye bye and God Bless

PS: HEY RECH- CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW JOB AND ALL OUR BEST WISHES AND BLESSINGS......I HOPE IT IS AN ENJOYABLE ONE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home